Tuesday, December 12, 2006

profile test



I would like to make it clear that I am no athlete. However, after leaving university in 1996 I realised that I was going to have to do some form of exercise to ward off middle age and boredom. (Members of the Blackwell football team will testify that this vocation was never going to be soccer.) Having spent the whole of my student rowing career weaselling out of club runs (amazing how often I'm ill on a Thursday) it was to running that I turned.

Since then I have finished two 10km races, one ten mile race, two half marathons, two marathons and two Olympic distance triathlons. I have also been a member of both Headington Road Runners and Marshall Milton Keynes Athletics club. I enjoy running on a fairly regular basis with the club and various friends. Along the way I have found that it can actually be fun. Sadly I’m still not very good at it.



"><$BlogItemTitle$>


No comments: